nahua in a sentence
- The Nahua quickly took the Latin alphabetic writing as their own.
- The amate paper paintings are a combination of Nahua and Otomi traditions.
- The Nahua presented their information in a way consistent with their worldview.
- During the next 100 years the site was resettled by Nahua peoples.
- Nahua subsistence strategies also include hunting, gathering and fishing.
- The oldest communities of this municipality are of Otom?or Nahua ethnicity.
- Acaxochitlan is a traditional Nahua community noted for its textiles.
- Written in Nahua, the text basically translates a pre-Spanish book.
- Altamirano was born in Tixtla, Guerrero, of pure indigenous Nahua heritage.
- Both ethnic Nahua and the Nahuatl language exist today.
- Visitors are greeted by sculptures of Nahua gods, created by the artist.
- The third major food of the Nahua is squash.
- Most Nahua artists producing this visual art are anonymous.
- The Chontal ( which means foreigner in Nahua ) occupied the central mountain region.
- She was a Nahua noblewoman, daughter of the Tlaxcallan Chief Xicotencatl the Elder.
- The town started as a Nahua migrants, leaning to a blending of cultures.
- Each wrote what they learned from Nahua informants.
- The Santa Mar韆 Cemetery also has indigenous touches but this one has Nahua influence.
- At the end of his life he lived in the Nahua town of Tlalmanalco.
- She values memory, fantasy and dreaming, along with Aztec and Nahua cosmology.
How can I put and write and define nahua in a sentence
and how is the word nahua used in a sentence and examples? 用nahua造句
, nahua meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.