nagoya in a sentence
- Nagoya is still the headquarters for the Toyota group of companies.
- Some experts also worry that Nagoya would become a second Tokyo.
- The line connects Tokyo with Osaka, via Yokohama and Nagoya.
- Hashimoto said Wednesday while campaigning in the central city of Nagoya.
- Masaru Hirayama also scored for Nagoya before 21, 174 fans.
- The first, in Nagoya, Japan, killed 264 people.
- Endo is the third executive from Nagoya Denki to be arrested.
- Game 6 is Thursday at the Nagoya Dome in central Japan.
- Nagoya is 270 kilometers ( 170 miles ) southwest of Tokyo.
- Nagoya is 269 kilometers ( 168 miles ) west of Tokyo.
- Nagoya is 270 kilometers ( 170 miles ) west of Tokyo.
- The two teams split the first two games at Nagoya Dome.
- Other sources list Nagoya and the Rhein-Ruhr as megacities.
- Nagoya was the target of two of Bomber Command s attacks.
- Under his rule, actors and actresses began to visit Nagoya.
- Nagoya Castle's collection is from the Owari Tokugawa era.
- The Nagoya Noh Theatre houses various precious objects of Noh theatre.
- Paintings and sculpture are exhibited at the Nagoya City Art Museum.
- An interactive exhibit called was displayed in Nagoya in summer 2014.
- The route for the Nagoya to Osaka section is also contested.
How can I put and write and define nagoya in a sentence
and how is the word nagoya used in a sentence and examples? 用nagoya造句
, nagoya meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.