nadir in a sentence
- They reached a nadir last season, going 1-15.
- The nadir came against San Francisco in the Puerto Rico Shootout.
- Neither side budged and the feud reached a nadir in 1996.
- In 1965, Anchor was at its nadir, going bankrupt.
- And yet their fortunes are at an all-time nadir.
- The nadir came over Christmas break with the free throw contest.
- Nadir said, casting an eye at the late winter sky.
- So let's call this a half-century nadir.
- The Banu Nadir was expelled after they attempted to assassinate Muhammad.
- This process reached its nadir in 1968, when Morningside Park.
- A leaner spell followed, reaching a nadir in 2007 08.
- Soon afterwards, Muhammad came into conflict with the Banu Nadir.
- His stage name is the reversal of his real name Nadir.
- Delaoglou began his musical career with local bands Nadir and Geisha.
- Previously the estate had been purchased by Asil Nadir in 1991.
- During the nadir, Northern areas struggled with upheaval and hostility.
- The Nadir, then postponed the contribution until later that day.
- Nadir Shah awarded the area to Daulat Khan, his confidant.
- Nadir was found guilty on 10 counts of theft totalling ?9m.
- During this nadir of Romanian cinema a ray of hope appeared.
How can I put and write and define nadir in a sentence
and how is the word nadir used in a sentence and examples? 用nadir造句
, nadir meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.