nacre in a sentence
- Some are fine examples of inlay work with nacre and ivory.
- The nacre is white, sometimes tinged pink and partly iridescent.
- The bead is then covered with layers of lustrous nacre.
- All nacre pearls may one day be limited to natural found pearls.
- The nacre is mostly translucent with a salmon pink area.
- The nacre of the shell is blue, sometimes with pink areas.
- The nacre of the shell is purplish or greenish with some iridescence.
- The shell of marbled turbans is used as a source of nacre.
- Hejaz's primary exports were gum, nacre and Zamzam water.
- Typical examples of such materials are bone, or nacre.
- Furniture realized mainly in walnut with inlays of nacre and metallic applications.
- The form of nacre varies from group to group.
- Sadigjan himself was reported of having decorated his tar with gold and nacre.
- The nacre is white, pink, or reddish.
- The nacre is bluish-white or creamy.
- Nacre bluish-white, rather thicker anteriorly.
- Although not the most common, nacre is the most studied type of layer.
- The aperture is commonly white, with an inner iridescence because of the nacre.
- Materials such as crystal, pearl, shell / conch or nacre are preferable.
- He was given Rista's gun which was ornamented with silver and nacre.
"nacra 17 world championship" in a sentence, "nacra 17 world championships" in a sentence, "nacra infusion" in a sentence, "nacra rugby championship" in a sentence, "nacra sevens" in a sentence, "nacre thickness" in a sentence, "nacrelli" in a sentence, "nacreous" in a sentence, "nacreous cloud" in a sentence,