naca in a sentence
- NACA 144 also began its flight program with a turbojet powerplant.
- In the 1940s, NACA started researching propellers with similar sweep.
- The old G鰐tingen aerofoil was replaced with a newer NACA pair.
- The airfoil was an Irv Culver modification to the NACA 0012.
- Its span wing employs an American-designed NACA 4415 airfoil.
- Jerison worked briefly at NACA in Cleveland and at Lockheed Corporation.
- Its diameter two-bladed rotor employs a NACA 0012 airfoil.
- Marks, though, said NACA plans to stick to its guns.
- On the Net : http : / / www . naca . com
- Nearly all aircraft radial engines since have used NACA-type cowlings.
- These included the iconic NACA duct on the doors and rear fenders.
- The NACA area rule is one approach to reducing transonic interference drag.
- NACA sent Perl to Columbia University to pursue doctoral studies in Physics.
- The airfoil selected for the design was the NACA 64A215.
- He was the first NACA pilot to fly the X-4.
- Judd is listed through NACA, the National Association for Campus Activities.
- The cantilever gull-style wing employed a NACA 4400 series airfoil.
- The wing employs a laminated aluminium spar and a NACA 4418 airfoil.
- It is a change that is intimately part of NACA's history.
- NACA actually started the protest Monday to take advantage of Patriots Day crowds.
How can I put and write and define naca in a sentence
and how is the word naca used in a sentence and examples? 用naca造句
, naca meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.