nabby in a sentence
- "We're very disappointed for Nabby,"
- His mother was Nabby, daughter of Elam Cook, of Cheshire.
- Nabby Adams eventually ended the relationship, to the approval of her parents and brother.
- On December 11, 1844, Smyth married Emily Lane of Candia, daughter of John Lane and Nabby Emerson.
- On December 12, 1805 in Cheshire, he married Nabbe Cook ( 1784 1867 ) ( sometimes written Nabby Cook ).
- He set a team record for shutouts as the San Jose fans chanted " Nabby ! " throughout the third period.
- "Nabby's been struggling a little bit and we talked about it, and I put him back in,"
- Shortly afterward Nabby met Colonel William Stephens Smith, who was serving as her father's secretary and was 10 years her senior.
- Nabby's observations of European life and customs, and of many of the distinguished statesmen of the day, were later published.
- In the afternoon, she walked up Penn's Hill to the rock outcroppings, taking her son John Quincy and Nabby along with her.
- It's difficult to see nabby in a sentence .
- Now the incomplete portion of the project, on Nabby Road in the northeast of the city, is being revived with new owners and a different concept.
- "We are pleased to get this deal completed, " general manager Doug Wilson said . " Nabby is obviously a very important part of this hockey club.
- Good goaltending is one of the main components to a championship hockey team, and we feel we have one of the league's best in Nabby ."
- Young was born to John Young and Abigail " Nabby " Howe, a farming family in Whitingham, Vermont, and worked as a travelling carpenter and blacksmith, among other trades.
- Mary Cranch was the sister of Abigail Adams, and Tyler soon met John Quincy Adams, with whom he became friendly, and Abigail ( " Nabby " ), whom he courted.
- Nabby Adams, an alcoholic police lieutenant who prefers warm beer ( " he could not abide it cold " ), persuades Crabbe to buy a car, enabling Adams to make a commission as a middleman.
- He founded the Riverdale Country School day camp in 1959 and 11 years later purchased the Nabby Day Camp in Mohegan Lake, N . Y ., which he was directing until his death with the help of his son, Joseph.
- "' Nabby Adams "', an alcoholic police lieutenant who prefers warm beer ( " he could not abide it cold " ), persuades Crabbe to buy a car, enabling Adams to make a commission as a middleman.
- Bertino founded the Riverdale Country School day camp in 1959 and, 11 years later, purchased the Nabby Day Camp in Mohegan Lake, N . Y ., which he was directing until his death with the help of his son, Joseph.
- A man with the surname'Clark'will be nicknamed'Nobby': the surname'Miller'will have the nickname'Dusty'( alluding to the flour dust of a miller at work ) : the surname'Adams'has the nickname'Nabby '.
How can I put and write and define nabby in a sentence
and how is the word nabby used in a sentence and examples? 用nabby造句
, nabby meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.