nabarro in a sentence
- "The price is measured in death, " Nabarro added.
- Davies of Nabarro Nathanson said politicians slowed down the process.
- Nabarro played a large part in co-ordinating these.
- Nabarro, 54, returned to Geneva late Thursday.
- "It will reduce the reliance of DDT, " said Nabarro.
- Nabarro said WHO was anxious to launch its aid program as soon as possible.
- Nabarro-Herring creep is strongly temperature dependent.
- Professor Nabarro was responsible for the first team.
- Nabarro told an emotional press briefing in Geneva _ home to some of the victims.
- Dr Nabarro left the HLTF coordinator position in 2014 and was succeeded by Giuseppe Fantozzi.
- Dr Nabarro is the second UN appointee to work on the cholera crisis in Haiti.
- Nabarro said during an emotional news conference in Geneva _ home to some of the victims.
- In a gap year between school and university, Dr Nabarro was a community service volunteer.
- In September 2010, Dr Nabarro was appointed Coordinator of Scaling Up Nutrition ( SUN ).
- Nabarro said much of the aid work in safer areas has been stymied by lack of money.
- Nabarro-Herring creep dominates at very high temperatures relative to a material's melting temperature.
- Nabarro said health problems have worsened in part because of a reduction in the number of medical workers.
- From 1976 to 1978, Dr Nabarro worked as District Child Health Officer in Dhankuta District, Nepal.
- But Davies of Nabarro Nathanson said privatization of one of the big companies would have been good public relations.
- Nabarro said he was unable to provide an estimate for the number who may have been killed before March.
How can I put and write and define nabarro in a sentence
and how is the word nabarro used in a sentence and examples? 用nabarro造句
, nabarro meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.