naafi in a sentence
- World War II has ended, Milligan continues NAAFI performances.
- NAAFI first saw overseas service in Ireland in 1922.
- A NAAFI was provided for the forces'families.
- Ramsay gives up, goes out and sends in an NAAFI canteen girl.
- The Warsh'an Naafi'transmission represents the recitational tradition of Medina.
- Evening farewell social dance in NAAFI Club.
- Restaurant services were provided by the NAAFI.
- Their free time is limited to visits to the NAAFI with period refreshments and facilities.
- He returned to NAAFI work in World War II and was appointed OBE in 1947.
- They were brought there to celebrate the 90th anniversary of the NAAFI in April 2010,
- The recitation of Warsh'an Naafi'is one of two major recitation traditions.
- Despite emerging from Egypt, the Warsh'an Naafi'recitation became widespread in North Africa.
- The Warsh'an Naafi'recitation of the Quran differs from Hafs'an Asim in orthography.
- Oberkirchen was close to the NAAFI winter sports center and Schleswig was on the dunes by the nude bathing area.
- Powbank Mill closed at the outbreak of World War II, when it was requisitioned as a Canteen / Naafi.
- The Navy, Army, Air Force Institutes was therefore established on 6 December 1920 and started trading as NAAFI in 1921
- In 1983, it moved to the ex-NAAFI building, Alexandra House, where it remained for 19 years.
- Formal evening opening assembly, ( in uniform ), followed by'Meet and Greet'in the NAAFI club.
- The fort had three-storied barracks, a two-storey NAAFI, medical facilities and a Company HQ building.
- The museum has since closed, and Brown's medals are now on display at the NAAFI headquarters in Darlington.
How can I put and write and define naafi in a sentence
and how is the word naafi used in a sentence and examples? 用naafi造句
, naafi meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.