mouth agape in a sentence
- Police officers on the sidelines watched the hordes with mouths agape.
- Hampton was clearly distracted, his mouth agape within his goatee.
- The Buckeyes left Ann Arbor with their mouths agape, too.
- The sufferer will detach, stare into space, mouth agape.
- She said Kennedy watched Harris'TV interview with his mouth agape.
- UCLA fans might have watched the performance with mouths agape.
- He trotted up to us as we stood motionless, mouths agape.
- And the tortoise had left the hare with mouth agape.
- Fans, their mouths agape, stare upward in shock.
- At that, Ryder leaped to her feet, her mouth agape.
- It's difficult to see mouth agape in a sentence .
- Their glaring red and gold decorations make visitors stand with mouths agape.
- Her mouth agape, she could barely swallow or eat.
- It was difficult to speak with our mouths agape ".
- Then together they broke the surface, their mouths agape to collect food.
- RUTH ( MOUTH AGAPE ) : Um, yeah.
- They sprawled across the warm tiles, mouths agape.
- Two elderly window-shoppers stare, mouths agape.
- So these sports tourists troop through the locker rooms with their mouths agape.
- Eyes wide and mouths agape, the children would explore their own adventures.
- They swam leisurely, bumping each other, mouths agape, inhaling prey.
"mouterhouse" in a sentence, "moutet" in a sentence, "moutfort" in a sentence, "mouth" in a sentence, "mouth - to - mouth resuscitation" in a sentence, "mouth almighty" in a sentence, "mouth and foot painting" in a sentence, "mouth and foot painting artists" in a sentence, "mouth and genital ulcers with inflamed cartilage syndrome" in a sentence,