motor activities in a sentence
- Non-motor activities give EON results a boost, BUSINESS TIMES
- People with PD may develop disturbance in their motor activities.
- Motor activity alterations are very common in delirium.
- This helps the continuous adjustment of motor activity.
- Interestingly, viewing tools potentiates motor activity related to the specific tool-use.
- Psychomotor development is the progressive acquisition of skills involving both mental and motor activities.
- Other sports and sports-related programs include the Motor Activity Training Program and Beach Volleyball.
- For indoors or out, good for kids who don't like rough large motor activities.
- As much as ours is a motor company, we cannot be solely dependent on the motor activities.
- The observation in invertebrates of pattern generators temporarily formed before the production of motor activity strengthens the assumption.
- It's difficult to see motor activities in a sentence .
- The user is instructed to imagine the motor activity while the EEG picks up the associated brain signals.
- The receptors are concentrated in the brain regions responsible for motor activity, concentration and short-term memory.
- During motor activity, serotonin released in synapses that contact nerve impulse initiation and thereby muscle contraction are inhibited.
- Usually they see these perceptual-motor activities being in the sphere of either speech therapy or occupational therapy.
- Developmental disabilities may render a child incapable of performing certain motor activities, such as drawing or building blocks.
- The cells fire these chemicals in pacemaker fashion, keeping the brain alert, enhancing attention and priming motor activity.
- Brown-S閝uard had argued that all motor activity rested in the brain and operated through the nervous system alone.
- This implies there is a coupling between the perception of music and the motor activity of those musically trained individuals.
- "She was very small for her age, and her motor activities were underdeveloped, " he said.
- Cannabinoids produce a " marked depression of motor activity " via activation of neuronal cannabinoid receptors belonging to the CB1 subtype.
How can I put and write and define motor activities in a sentence and how is the word motor activities used in a sentence and examples? motor activities造句, motor activities造句, 用motor activities造句, motor activities meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.