motor abilities in a sentence
- "They had dramatically increased improvement in motor ability, " she said.
- A diagnostic test of unawareness of bilateral motor abilities in anosognosia for hemiplegia.
- She decided to use a familiar tapping test and steadiness test to assess motor ability.
- Stair descent involves perceptual, cognitive and motor abilities.
- Impaired motor ability persists ( and possibly worsens ) as children with Williams syndrome reach adolescence.
- Not only did Leta Hollingworth study motor ability, she also sought to study mental ability as well.
- Studies have shown even low-level exposure diminishes I . Q ., impairs attention span and interferes with visual-motor abilities.
- Motor ability is also impaired as a result of having FG syndrome and its effects on the development of neurons.
- The five major categories for these tests are intellectual abilities, spatial and mechanical abilities, perceptual accuracy, motor abilities and personality tests.
- In contrast, habituation is a learned adaption to the repeated presentation of a stimulus, not a reduction in sensory or motor ability.
- It's difficult to see motor abilities in a sentence .
- These findings show that language acquisition is an embodied process that is influenced by a child s overall motor abilities and development.
- There is a correlation in mental rotation and motor ability in children, and this connection is especially strong in boys age 7 8.
- The "'Children's Nonverbal Learning Disabilities Scale ( C-NLD ) "'is an assessment that screens for the symptoms for motor abilities, and social interactions.
- The study showed a significant placebo effect, though the motor ability of the patients who actually got the fetal implants improved even more.
- Children were known for having very connected motor and cognitive processes, and the study showed that this overlap is influenced by motor ability.
- Alexia can also co-occur with agraphia, the specific loss of the ability to produce written language even when other manual motor abilities are intact.
- A user's motor abilities, communication skills and needs, cognition and vision are assessed in order to determine the most appropriate match to a communication system.
- Studies have shown that the motor ability of the left hand ( and right hemisphere ) for writing is still dependent on the left hemisphere's language ability.
- Overall, it seems that acute doses of opioids in non-tolerant subjects produce minor effects in some sensory and motor abilities, and perhaps also in attention and cognition.
- The results from the study indicated that men performed better on most tests of motor ability while women tended to do better on some of the coordination tasks.
- More Sentences： 1 2
How can I put and write and define motor abilities in a sentence and how is the word motor abilities used in a sentence and examples? motor abilities造句, motor abilities造句, 用motor abilities造句, motor abilities meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.