monger in a sentence
- Both thuggish power mongers are repeatedly compared to Mussolini and Hitler.
- Are reporters irresponsible scandal-mongers who overlook important policy questions?
- You hear rumors, but Somalis are very good rumor mongers.
- Bush is a war monger who cheated his way to power.
- Gossip-mongers can't get enough of the story.
- A'vile monger'was a seller of glass products.
- G . R . Monger had managed the station since 1912.
- General Monger arrives but he falls victim to the zombie carrots.
- On the site Monger built a hotel and a steam mill.
- The population disaster fear-mongers have been wrong since time immemorial.
- It's difficult to see monger in a sentence .
- Perhaps intensive barraging by profit mongers is robbing children of their childhood.
- Mencken debunks Tolstoy as a " bosh-monger ."
- Khalid Muhammad, hate mongers, they come and go.
- Those hate mongers should be targeted as our greatest threat.
- Like many hate mongers, he has a history of psychiatric problems.
- Every two-bit cause monger would be assured a courtroom forum.
- Still, Dee considers herself a " word monger ."
- But my fellow opinion mongers are upfront about our jobs.
- As a fear-monger, I've had powerful company.
- "Babo's idea must win over these war mongers.
How can I put and write and define monger in a sentence
and how is the word monger used in a sentence and examples? monger造句
, monger meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.