momofuku ando in a sentence
- Instant noodles were invented by Taiwanese-Japanese inventor Momofuku Ando in Japan.
- The instant noodle was invented by Momofuku Ando of Nissin Foods in Japan.
- The name of the Momofuku restaurants in the United States alludes to Momofuku Ando.
- The album title refers to Momofuku Ando, the inventor of digital download, then later released on CD.
- Instant noodles were invented by Momofuku Ando ( born Go Pek-Hok ) of Nissin Foods in Japan.
- It was invented by Momofuku Ando after he saw how to cook tempura in his house in Ikeda, Osaka.
- The is a museum dedicated to instant noodles and Cup Noodles, as well as its creator and founder, Momofuku Ando.
- In 1958, instant noodles were invented by Momofuku Ando, the Taiwanese-Japanese founder and chairman of Nissin Foods, now run by his son Koki Ando.
- When Momofuku Ando went into a hut in his backyard and invented the first instant noodles in 1958, the Japanese were neither prosperous nor health-conscious.
- Chef David Chang has written that the name " Momofuku " is " an indirect nod " to Momofuku Ando, the Taiwanese-Japanese inventor of instant ramen.
- It's difficult to see momofuku ando in a sentence .
- "This is also in response to a strong wish by our chairman Momofuku Ando, who invented the instant noodle, to create food for outer space, " the company said.
- One of the chests swelling with pride at the global success of this Japanese artifact belonged to Momofuku Ando, the man credited with bringing instant ramen to the world in 1958.
- This is not to be confused with the instant ramen museum in Ikeda, a separate tribute to the founder of Nissin Foods, Momofuku Ando, who had the bright idea of deep-frying ramen noodles to preserve them.
How can I put and write and define momofuku ando in a sentence and how is the word momofuku ando used in a sentence and examples? momofuku ando造句, momofuku ando造句, 用momofuku ando造句, momofuku ando meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.