moisturizer in a sentence
- Your skin should feel smooth and prepped for moisturizer and makeup.
- _Try to use moisturizer at least two times per day.
- A moisturizer doesn't have to be expensive, Gerson notes.
- The moisturizer restores suppleness to the surface of the food.
- Dry skin needs its own layer of moisturizer, always.
- If someone has normal skin, any moisturizer will do the job,
- For mostly indoor days use a moisturizer that contains sunscreen.
- Or buy your moisturizer when mascare is offered as a free gift.
- That hasn't exactly stopped us from bumming moisturizer from women.
- If your face is dry, your basic petrolatum moisturizer will do.
- It's difficult to see moisturizer in a sentence .
- Their daily moisturizer with an SPF of 20 is nonirritating and wonderful.
- The moisturizer used must match the finish on the furniture.
- One bottle of Better Braids Hair Moisturizer : $ 4.
- But I can't find my Vitamin C moisturizer by Freeman.
- _Jergens Replenishing Multi-Vitamin Age-Defying Moisturizer, body smoother
- He also uses an alpha hydroxy moisturizer on his face.
- Vaniqa is applied to the face like a moisturizer twice a day.
- It is normally treated with moisturizer, antibiotics and steroids.
- I use a lot of moisturizer on my face and in my hair.
- But their own face cream, moisturizer and toner.
How can I put and write and define moisturizer in a sentence and how is the word moisturizer used in a sentence and examples? moisturizer造句, moisturizer造句, 用moisturizer造句, moisturizer meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.