mocoa in a sentence
- Several hundred Ecuadoreans who work in Putumayo are reportedly stranded in its capital, Mocoa.
- Mocoa is in Putumayo state, in the heart of Colombia's coca-growing region.
- The majority of the inmates at Mocoa's prison have been accused or convicted of crimes related to drug trafficking.
- Armando Diaz, a top aide to state governor Ivan Guerrero, said by phone from the state capital, Mocoa.
- The only burst of applause came when he announced that paving had started on a highway leading from the state capital, Mocoa.
- The " Eutoxeres " species are somewhat sympatric however, for example in the foothills of Putumayo around Mocoa, Colombia.
- Three other members of the group were killed Saturday near Mocoa, 290 miles ( 470 kilometers ) miles southeast of Bogota, the military told Caracol.
- Soldiers from the Ninth Brigade are accompanying convoys that have transported more than 350 tons of food from a city in Huila Province, Neiva, south into Mocoa.
- Thirty-five later returned to the jail in Mocoa, 310 miles ( 496 kilometers ) south of Bogota, and said the rebels forced them to flee.
- It is located on the west bank of the Putumayo River, downstream from the mouth of the Guam鷈z River, 75 km by road south of ( Cardinal ) Mocoa.
- It's difficult to see mocoa in a sentence .
- The rebels, members of the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia, overpowered the eight guards at Mocoa prison, stole 20 firearms, and made their getaway through the surrounding jungle.
- The "'Roman Catholic Diocese of Mocoa Sibundoy "'( ) is a diocese located in the cities of Mocoa and Sibundoy in the Ecclesiastical province of Popay醤 in Colombia.
- These efforts will enable national and local institutions to apply the methodology and implement mitigating measures to lower deforestation rates along the Pasto-Mocoa road, southern Colombia, in order to generate carbon credits for these mitigating actions.
- The breakin occurred in Mocoa, the capital of Putumayo state, 330 miles ( 530 kilometers ) south of Bogota, William Giraldo, press chief for the state oil company, said during a telephone interview from his Bogota office.
- The volunteers, part of a government program to beef up security forces with farmers who patrol their home towns, stopped the police officers'taxi at a roadblock near the town of Mocoa, 520 kilometers ( 325 miles ) southwest of Bogota.
- The fighting in the southern province, Putumayo, adjacent to Caqueta, picked up last week as the military moved reinforcements to open important roads leading to the capital, Mocoa, and near Santiago in the northwest, regions where roadblocks have led to food shortages.
- According to Richard Evan Schultes, Where The Gods Reign, p . 27, the " Siona are one of the western Tukanoan groups and live in the Comissaria del Putamayo in the region of Mocoa . " I lived in this area in the summer of 1961 with members of the Summer Institute of Linguistics.
- Distance ( Devise ) one of the largest and most important of Colombia because it has regional centers in the cities of Ibague, Bogot?( Chia ( Cundinamarca ), El Tunal, Kennedy ( Bogota ) Kennedy ), Medellin, Cali, Pereira, Neiva, Armenia, Popay醤, Mocoa, Buenaventura ( Valle del Cauca ), Girardot, Pitalito, El Espinal ( Tolima ), Puerto Asis, Chaparral, Garz髇 ( Huila ), Campoalegre, Rivera ( Huila ), Algeciras ( Huila ) Santander de Quilichao, Urab? Villeta ( Cundinamarca ), Sibate, Fred and all municipalities in the department of Tolima
How can I put and write and define mocoa in a sentence
and how is the word mocoa used in a sentence and examples? mocoa造句
, mocoa meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.