misquote in a sentence
- Mott shrugged off the noise while Lukas said he was misquoted.
- Some of the media has misquoted the extent of the injury.
- Things that were written earlier on were either misquotes or misunderstandings,
- His aphorisms were quoted and misquoted everywhere, and still are.
- "I'm not going to misquote the president.
- Not one editor called to verify before publishing an inflammatory misquote.
- A check of the memo showed that Burton was misquoting it.
- When I talked to SI . . . they misquoted me,
- I am not misleading the public nor misquoting an old issue.
- Berlusconi has since apologized and claimed he was misquoted and misunderstood.
- It's difficult to see misquote in a sentence .
- The misquote was originally reported Tuesday by Internet reporter Matt Drudge.
- He said the report in the respected daily had misquoted him.
- In one of his essays on Wordsworth he misquotes Wordworth himself:
- His most famous quotation is probably one that is often misquoted:
- However, he has been misquoted in the press about this.
- Later V . Narayanasamy said he misquoted but PTI reaffirmed it.
- Deane frequently said that he had been misquoted on the matter.
- SlimVirgin not only misquoted me, but completely fabricated a quotation.
- You misquote and you put your own interpretation on the evidence.
- Lim later stated that he had been misquoted by the press.
How can I put and write and define misquote in a sentence and how is the word misquote used in a sentence and examples? misquote造句, misquote造句, 用misquote造句, misquote meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.