mira in a sentence
- Mira Nair ( " Mississippi Masala " ) directs.
- Linda ( Mira Sorvino ), a . k . a.
- The very shape of Cetus changes as Mira comes and goes.
- Supporting Actress : Mira Sorvino, " Mighty Aphrodite"
- _Dentro de esta investigacion, Paraguay esta en la mira?
- "You're very welcome, Mira,"
- She yanked every cultural reference, every abuelita, every mira.
- From the Mira Nair movie " Mississippi Masala,"
- Director Mira Nair ( " Salaam Bombay !,"
- "She said : ` You're Mira Lesmana?
- It's difficult to see mira in a sentence .
- I think this is very very hard for Slobo and Mira,
- Yun-Fat has more experience than Mira and I combined.
- Embassy of Kazakhztan attache Mira Akhatova, first secretary Azat B.
- At least three red giants are Mira variables in Canis Minor.
- Mira variables may be oxygen-rich or carbon-rich.
- The movie stars Taylor Nichols, Chris Eigeman and Mira Sorvino.
- Mira Mesa has a significant concentration of Asian-American residents.
- Later models of the Mira had fog lamps on both sides.
- During the parade, Orfeu dances with Eurydice rather than Mira.
- Manuel Sanchez Mira was then the governor of the whole territory.
How can I put and write and define mira in a sentence and how is the word mira used in a sentence and examples? mira造句, mira造句, 用mira造句, mira meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.