milka in a sentence
- Milka hoes warily around the projectile, afraid it remains lethal.
- Kraft Foods acquired Jacobs Suchard, including Milka, in 1990.
- I am not the only historian to write about Milka Sablich.
- She is younger sister of basketball players Milko and Milka Bjelica.
- Milka Zimkov?played in ` tefan Uher's three previous films.
- Milka is American, although she possesses no passport.
- But Plavsic spokeswoman Milka Tosic said the Bosnian Serb president would not attend.
- Milka spent approximately five weeks in jail spread over at least two occasions.
- He, like Milka, is a Croat.
- I came to share Milka's rage.
- It's difficult to see milka in a sentence .
- Milka Radulovic, a Serb high school principal in Kosovo, praised the agreement.
- Jeev Milka Singh, India, 68-74
- Lekic's wife, Milka, said.
- She studied at the Zagreb Academy of Music, and with Milka Kostren i.
- Carol A . Griffin, who represented Milka, said the issue was narrow one.
- Sometimes a fat bar of Milka chocolate.
- "I can't take my Milka along, " said Antic.
- They hadn't bargained for Jeev Milka Singh, Gaurav Ghei and Ali Sher.
- Use another administrator account to do the backup for Milka's documents and setttings.
- Milka Duno made three attempts during the day, and none were run to completion.
How can I put and write and define milka in a sentence and how is the word milka used in a sentence and examples? milka造句, milka造句, 用milka造句, milka meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.