mighty sparrow in a sentence
- He played alongside salsa great Tito Puente and Jamaican calypsonian Mighty Sparrow.
- The version by Netherlands by Mighty Sparrow, released by United Artists Records.
- The Mighty Sparrow is the best-known calypsonian on the international scene.
- He could think fast, " said fellow calypsonian Mighty Sparrow.
- The Mighty Sparrow said he felt his message hadn't changed that much in 40 years.
- After a couple of years he changed his stage name to " Mighty Sparrow ".
- The parties began Saturday night, with bands like Mighty Sparrow and Calypso Rose playing concerts.
- He and the Mighty Sparrow proceeded to dominate the calypso competitions of the sixties and seventies.
- The original motion picture soundtrack also included work by Jimmy Cliff, Elvis Costello, and the Mighty Sparrow.
- Calypso singer Mighty Sparrow has written a new song condemning the deadly terrorist attacks in the United States.
- It's difficult to see mighty sparrow in a sentence .
- The crowd broke up in laughter when Powell named his inspiration-- The Mighty Sparrow, Trinidad's venerable calypso king.
- In the 1970s, he was influenced by Trinidad's The Mighty Sparrow, long the undisputed international king of calypso.
- Other influences include Frank Zappa, B閘a Bart髃, and such unexpected musicians as the Mighty Sparrow and Lord Kitchener from Trinidad.
- The most such titles have gone to the Mighty Sparrow and Machel Montano with eight wins, Lord Kitchener, with ten.
- They won Panorama for the first time the following year, with a rendition of Mighty Sparrow's " Obeah Wedding ".
- While " Soca Man " is in part a criticism of soca, it is also one of the Mighty Sparrow's jokes.
- His status was celebrated at that time by the Trinidadian calypso artist Mighty Sparrow, with his song " Sir Garfield Sobers ".
- But on that score, the secretary is known to favor the social commentary of the Mighty Sparrow, " the Calypso King ."
- Before only the Mighty Sparrow had more wins in that competition, until 2009 when Chalkdust also achieved eight wins in the Calypso Monarch.
- "Pan in A Minor " and " Tribute to Simon Spree . "-0-THE MIGHTY SPARROW, " Volume Four " ( Ice 941702 ).
"mighty smiter" in a sentence, "mighty sound of maryland" in a sentence, "mighty sound of the south" in a sentence, "mighty sound of the southeast" in a sentence, "mighty sounds" in a sentence, "mighty spoiler" in a sentence, "mighty sports" in a sentence, "mighty switch force" in a sentence, "mighty taco" in a sentence,