michael pilgrim in a sentence
- Cenac was succeeded by Michael Pilgrim in an attempt by moderates in the Labour Party to avoid the possibility of Odlum leading the country.
- He served for 8 months, until he too was forced into resignation on January 17, 1982 . he was replaced in his position by Michael Pilgrim.
- In the first election on 6 April 1987 he got 2, 411 votes against former Prime Minister Michael Pilgrim of the St Lucia Labour Party 1772 and Oswald Augustin of the Progressive Labour Party received 846 votes.
- The Labour Party returned to power after winning the Saint Lucian general election, 1979 ( 12 / 17 ), led by Allan Louisy, replaced as Prime Minister during the term by Winston Cenac, himself replaced by Michael Pilgrim.
- Lewis and Michael Pilgrim, St . Lucia's financial services minister, met today with officials from Miami-based Hamilton Bank, a Corestates Financial Corp . unit that is advising the government on setting up the framework for offshore banking, Lewis said.
- It's difficult to see michael pilgrim in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define michael pilgrim in a sentence and how is the word michael pilgrim used in a sentence and examples? michael pilgrim造句, michael pilgrim造句, 用michael pilgrim造句, michael pilgrim meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.