miasma in a sentence
- A miasma of opposition arises from many who consider themselves intellectual.
- The miasma enveloping the White House began rising four months ago.
- Yes, it would drape the region in a poisonous miasma.
- Many of the older remedies were based on the miasma theory.
- The atmosphere was infected by miasma, as diseased people were.
- Vellenge, resting place of the Meteor and source of miasma.
- *Grave Miasma is an Occult Death Metal band from England.
- The Board of Health ultimately attributed the 1854 epidemic to miasma.
- A simple tale in the complex miasma of a changing India.
- You're caught up in this miasma of imagery ."
- It's difficult to see miasma in a sentence .
- The presence of fog strongly indicated the presence of miasma.
- This public health argument for cremation faded along with the miasma theory.
- Miasma put out some great music on Conquest Records.
- My life, by the way, did not remain in that miasma.
- Two hard facts emerge from the miasma of argument.
- Today, this is known as the miasma theory.
- However, in his opinion, miasma is different from malaria and dysentery.
- The knowing of the concept of miasma can be separated into several steps.
- It's a vaguely-defined miasma of irrationalism that pervades academia.
- On the one hand, this is the disproved Miasma theory of disease.
How can I put and write and define miasma in a sentence and how is the word miasma used in a sentence and examples? miasma造句, miasma造句, 用miasma造句, miasma meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.