metagenomics in a sentence
- Metagenomics has the potential to advance knowledge in a wide variety of fields.
- Predicting genes is useful for comparative metagenomics.
- It also holds promise in gene mapping, next-generation sequencing analysis and metagenomics.
- Viromes were the first examples of shotgun community sequence, which is now known as metagenomics.
- The application of metagenomics has allowed the development of enzyme-catalyzed chiral synthesis is increasingly recognized.
- Metagenomics is the study of genetic material recovered from the environment, resulting in sequence information from a pool of organisms.
- Daniel Huson is a professor for Algorithms in Bioinformatics at the University of Tuebingen and author of the metagenomics analysis software MEGAN.
- The data generated by metagenomics experiments are both enormous and inherently noisy, containing fragmented data representing as many as 10, 000 species.
- Metagenomics allows researchers to access the functional and metabolic diversity of microbial communities, but it cannot show which of these processes are active.
- Now when researchers were thinking about how genomics can be used in studying and improving the environment, then came the field of metagenomics.
- It's difficult to see metagenomics in a sentence .
- There is now a wide range of problems that DNA sequencing has made in-roads into, including metagenomics and medical ( cancer ) sequencing.
- An unrelated group of ssDNA viruses, also discovered using viral metagenomics, includes the species bovine stool associated circular virus and chimpanzee stool associated circular virus.
- The MCC scientists are actively involved in the research programmes relating to microbial diversity, metagenomics, ecology and taxonomy, using both classical and molecular approaches.
- Because of the growing interest in metagenomics and large-scale bacterial genome maps now have separate prophage genome maps as well as separate tRNA and rRNA maps.
- The low-resolution global maps can be used, for example, to compare metabolic capacities of different organisms in genomics studies and different environmental samples in metagenomics studies.
- Challenges also exist in the research of drugs and biomarkers, genomic medicine, protein design metagenomics, infectious disease discovery, data curation, literature mining, and workflow development.
- This will display your claim on an article in interwiki syntax in the following way, using the Japanese ( ja ) article on metagenomics ( ???????? ) as an example:
- MedImmune-- Metabolic engineering-- Metabolomics-- Metagenomics-- Microbial Fuel Cell-- Microfluidics-- Millennium Pharmaceuticals-- Monoclonal antibodies-- Mycofiltration-- Mycoremediation
- Suppression subtractive hybridization has also been successfully used to identify strain-or species-specific DNA sequences in a variety of bacteria including " Vibrio " species ( Metagenomics ).
- In addition, the NMPDR team have also developed the Rapid Annotation using Subsystems Technology Server ( RAST ) for annotating and curating complete microbial genomes and the Metagenomics RAST for annotating metagenomes.
How can I put and write and define metagenomics in a sentence and how is the word metagenomics used in a sentence and examples? metagenomics造句, metagenomics造句, 用metagenomics造句, metagenomics meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.