metabolomics in a sentence
- Technologies like proteomics, metabolomics, glycomics and bioinformatics are used.
- A new field, metabolomics, has generated much recent interest.
- Cravatt's lab has since combined the ABPP technology with metabolomics.
- MetaCyc is also used in metabolic engineering and metabolomics research.
- He studies aging through systems biology and metabolomics approaches.
- METLIN is a metabolomics database and,, contains over 64, 727 structures.
- P150 kit was used to proof a unique metabolomics signature in plasma for schizophrenia.
- These studies include genomics, metabolomics, and proteomics analysis of age-related disease.
- As late as mid-2010, metabolomics was still considered an " emerging field ".
- MAMS are used in single-cell analysis; in particular, single-cell metabolomics.
- It's difficult to see metabolomics in a sentence .
- There has been some disagreement over the exact differences between'metabolomics'and'metabonomics '.
- Nutrigenomics is a generalised term which links genomics, transcriptomics, proteomics and metabolomics to human nutrition.
- Comprehensive Chromatography is used in forensics, food and flavor, environmental, metabolomics, biomarkers and clinical applications.
- Recently, the emergence of transcriptomics, proteomics and metabolomics has expedited the discovery of new BIA biosynthetic genes.
- These genetic variants were not identified through genetic analysis alone and hence illustrated how metabolomics can guide and inform genetic data.
- When IMC is used to determine metabolismics, the products of the metabolic processes studied are subsequently available for metabolomics studies.
- As a research tool ion mobility is becoming more widely used in the analysis of biological materials, specifically, proteomics and metabolomics.
- Pharmacometabolomic analyses, through the use of a metabolomics approach, can provide a comprehensive and detailed metabolic profile or genetic level.
- In addition, several new tools were added such as tools relating to QcML ( for quality control ) and for metabolomics accurate mass analysis.
- Monoliths have been shown to possess great potential in the omics fields-genomics, proteomics, metabolomics, and pharmacogenomics, among others.
How can I put and write and define metabolomics in a sentence and how is the word metabolomics used in a sentence and examples? metabolomics造句, metabolomics造句, 用metabolomics造句, metabolomics meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.