merely in a sentence
- Not merely for the Giants, but for any NFL team.
- Demonizing him has merely helped those in Cuba who deify him.
- It's merely a bullet in your forehead ."
- Some viewers will find this part touching, others merely laughable.
- But the leader, Miami, merely is 7-4.
- But he did not merely offer a variation on a theme.
- Defeated by indifference, he now merely goes through the motions.
- The Republicans are merely playing politics with the taxpayers'wallets.
- But Jim Abbott was merely ordinary and now he is gone.
- For Rogers, his success last year was merely a bonus.
- It's difficult to see merely in a sentence .
- Distinct from pro hockey and baseball players, who merely strike.
- Removing an icon from the Program Manager merely removes the icon.
- The story for Gakeler was merely walking out to the mound.
- It merely says that each sex must be represented in marriage.
- They want not merely to reshape welfare but to eliminate it.
- Junking cars merely because they're old misses the target.
- They say they merely are questioning the action of individual officers.
- The column merely tried to analyze whether his point was valid.
- Instead, it merely suspended Kentucky from television and the tournament.
- This isn't merely a truce or lack of conflict.
How can I put and write and define merely in a sentence
and how is the word merely used in a sentence and examples? merely造句
, merely meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.