material in a sentence
- Material at civil reactors also needs to be kept under guard.
- It has to do with being poor and scavenging for materials.
- But there are far less traditional materials on view, too.
- Ukraine is 80 percent dependent upon the raw materials of Russia,
- So I scanned the press material that came with the book.
- But in Japan, buildings are made of more flammable materials.
- Gooding said even a speck of dust can ruin the material.
- But then the script often gives its characters such clumsy material.
- He deserves material clever enough to let him do just that.
- Recent developments have given Fiske plenty of new material to review.
- It's difficult to see material in a sentence .
- But one thing is certain : the material is being unearthed.
- Decisions about what is material usually occur during the contestability period.
- Unfortunately today, there are too many possessors of nuclear material.
- Stone certainly attacks the material like a general waging total war.
- Materials : Small mirrors, a bright sun, a wall.
- Many factories have shut down because there are no raw materials.
- I had material . . . . The audience seemed happy.
- Helgenberger is as good as the material allows her to be.
- I have to sequence my class so I cover my material.
- Any product can be reinforced with nonwood material, Williamson says.
"materia medica and therapeutics" in a sentence, "materia medica pura" in a sentence, "materia prima" in a sentence, "materiable" in a sentence, "materiae" in a sentence, "material ablation" in a sentence, "material absorption" in a sentence, "material abstract" in a sentence, "material abuse" in a sentence,