map international in a sentence
- MAP has morphed to become MAP International.
- MAP International launched medical relief efforts providing over $ 10 million in medicines and supplies to the Philippines.
- Georgia-based MAP International is a Christian charity that provides medical relief to developing countries and disaster areas.
- In Georgia, Brunswick-based MAP International has already sent medical supplies for Iraqis and is working with Mercy Corps, which was heavily influenced by Catholic social teaching and Quaker-Mennonite peace philosophies.
- Secretary of State Colin Powell will leave Tuesday on a mission to de-escalate the India-Pakistan standoff with visits to the two nations'capitals en route to a conference in Tokyo to map international reconstruction aid for Afghanistan.
- The supplies are part of a larger medical support effort being coordinated by MAP International, a Christian relief and development agency based in Brunswick, Ga . The agency also is sending four " medical emergency kits'vrom Europe to Iraq that could serve 40, 000 people for three months.
- Other NGOs run by faith-based organisations that raised money and / or aided in the disaster relief efforts of Typhoon Haiyan included Catholic Relief Services, Catholic Medical Mission Board ( CMMB ), American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee ( AJJDC ), Samaritan's Purse, Salvation Army, Christian Children's Fund of Canada, MAP International and World Vision.
- If name just a few of her recent and current clients, her portfolio corresponds with the wide ranging of her talents : UCLA, travel agency Discovery Maps International, Library of Congress, The Isaac Walton League, dozens of real estate developers, contract illustrator for architects, Garmany Magazine, Nissan, World Wrestling Entertainment, University of Richmond, Bryn Mawr College.
- With CARE, Nunn has sought to leverage the skills and concerns of women leaders in the Atlanta area which besides CARE is also home to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Carter Center, MAP International, MedShare, the Task Force for Global Health, and Habitat for Humanity International to produce a " greater global constellation " that would look at the requirements of women and children around the world who were in situations of extreme.
- It's difficult to see map international in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define map international in a sentence and how is the word map international used in a sentence and examples? map international造句, map international造句, 用map international造句, map international meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.