mall in a sentence
- The little mall where the road forks toward Mattituck is welcome.
- He's the musical equivalent of a mini-mall.
- There are even plans for a mall of sporting goods stores.
- The troupe also has performed at local malls and summer camps.
- You know-- movies, magazines, malls and MTV.
- They are in airports and shopping malls and even in schools.
- An adjacent retail mall also has been in ruins since January.
- Mills has announced plans to open two malls in Southern California.
- I know that Canadians brag that they have a bigger mall.
- Even the best malls will have a vacancy here or there,
- It's difficult to see mall in a sentence .
- Would you rather have a golf course or a strip mall?
- The Northridge mall being down has helped us quite a bit.
- It's like a mall, " she said.
- The computers are often located in shopping malls and beauty salons.
- Tandy also will close 40 of its 46 McDuff mall stores.
- Forget the mall, forget the little stores, forget Brooklyn.
- I planned for the early morning mall excursion with calculated precision.
- Mall construction is expected to begin in the spring of 1996.
- They were at an outlet mall, strangers far from home.
- Four hotels have been built around the mall since it opened.
How can I put and write and define mall in a sentence
and how is the word mall used in a sentence and examples? 用mall造句
, mall meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.