machine in a sentence
- A convoy of jeeps with mounted machine guns escorted six buses.
- This machine uses an 80486 processor from AMD rather than Intel.
- Some machines take dollar bills, but the receptacles are expensive.
- Analysts gave 3DO an overall B for getting its machines manufactured.
- Lottor said he is more comfortable counting machines, not people.
- The machine greeted me once more with the impenetrable password prompt.
- A Rolling Stones concert is a battle between man and machine.
- Seems the news room had installed a fancy new copying machine.
- -- Banning tobacco vending machines and self-service displays.
- The same disks work on both Microsoft Windows and Macintosh machines.
- It's difficult to see machine in a sentence .
- When they can, employers will replace employees with smart machines.
- There are no laws directly governing the dispersal of bank machines.
- Then, a few minutes later, the machines crashed again.
- The ostensible reason : one machine contained a hidden tape recorder.
- Mrs . Adelman's prescription : bring the machine by.
- My espresso machine every once in a while takes a tumble,
- There are no vehicles, no copy machines, no supplies.
- This was what believers in the omnipotent machine had waited for.
- With some machines, you don't even need change.
- There's nothing new about the food-drying machine.
"machinations of dementia" in a sentence, "machinator" in a sentence, "machinators" in a sentence, "machindra kasture" in a sentence, "machindranath" in a sentence, "machine retrieval" in a sentence, "machine - readable medium" in a sentence, "machine 15" in a sentence, "machine account" in a sentence,