machinable in a sentence
- Materials that are readily machinable include:
- Fluorosilicate glass-ceramics with sheet structure, derived from mica, are strong and machinable.
- 2012 : DTS10 machinable metal-polymer bushes are launched for the fluid power and compressor markets.
- This is a sintered form of tungsten, with about 10 percent copper, to make it machinable.
- PM parts are generally difficult to machine and some compositions may not be machinable without ruining the cutting tool.
- The presence of graphite flakes makes the Grey Iron easily machinable as they tend to crack easily across the graphite flakes.
- Step collets are available that are machinable to allow holding of short workpieces that are larger than the capacity of normal collets.
- 2015 : Introduced HPMB self-lubricating fiber reinforced composite bushings with machinable liner and GGB-SZ lead-free bimetal bearings.
- Mono-metal very-low-drag bullets are normally machined from solid bars of highly-machinable metals or alloys using CNC lathes.
- :PEEK is machinable and good to 340癈 . You can buy a rod of it from any industrial supply company ( including Amazon ).
- Ferrous materials are not readily machinable because the carbon in the diamond tool chemically reacts with the substrate, leading to tool damage and dulling after short cut lengths.
- It is highly machinable, weldable, and strong enough to withstand the tension created by the strings on the neck and body while maintaining a relatively low weight.
- St . Paul, Minnesota-based Fuller sold its product lines for Polyboard machinable modeling board and Procast polyurethane casting resin to Ciba-Geigy for an undisclosed amount.
- The final product is a consistent so air cooling will result in a part that is still easily machinable ( the advantage being the lack of annealing required after forging ).
- Common materials include UNS C36000 Free-Cutting Brass, lead-free brass, oxygen-free copper and other highly machinable alloys of copper, nickel, and tellurium.
- Higher machine hour rates for more complex parts, or more difficult to machine materials or features, lower machine hour rates for less complex parts, and parts from more machinable materials.
- In its solid state PEEK is readily machinable, for example, by ( CNC ) milling machines and is commonly used to produce high-quality plastic parts that are thermostable and both electrically and thermally insulating.
- All mailable articles ( e . g ., letters, flats, machinable parcels, irregular parcels, etc . ) shipped within the United States must comply with an array of standards published in the USPS Domestic Mail Manual ( DMM ).
- In 2015 the concept of forever stamps was expanded into all other types of stamps-postcard, additional ounce, non-machinable surcharge, two ounce and three ounce and these stamps have their intended purpose printed on them instead of a number.
- Some materials, such as machinable wax, can be cut at a wide variety of spindle speeds, while others, such as stainless steel require much more careful control as the cutting speed is critical, to avoid overheating both the cutter and workpiece.
- More Sentences： 1 2
"machina kunagiri" in a sentence, "machina speculatrix" in a sentence, "machinability" in a sentence, "machinability rating" in a sentence, "machinability test" in a sentence, "machinable ceramics" in a sentence, "machinae supremacy" in a sentence, "machinal" in a sentence, "machinarium" in a sentence,