machiavellian in a sentence
- Clearly, Washington audiences know her Machiavellian species all too well.
- But some suspect a more Machiavellian purpose by Microsoft as well.
- Does calling an opponent Machiavellian also make you anti-Italian?
- Vargas Llosa's portrait of this cunning Machiavellian is superb.
- I think in business it is useful to be very Machiavellian.
- They are brilliant Machiavellian strategists who are looking 10 moves ahead.
- But Chalabi insists that his motives are more magnanimous than Machiavellian.
- In the Machiavellian world of Chinese politics, personality trumps policy.
- Elsewhere, there are Machiavellian politics of Anderith to worry about.
- A cogent interpretation of this film is basically Machiavellian-Marxian.
- "I am a Machiavellian dove, " he said.
- "Is she Machiavellian ? " he asked.
- There is a recent precedent here for this type of Machiavellian scenario.
- However Machiavellian it sounds, this is a career plus.
- He could be devious, petty, arrogant and Machiavellian.
- Given the Machiavellian nature of Javanese politics, that is not impossible.
- I suppose that is what is so Machiavellian about him.
- I see Machiavellian pragmatism behind just about everything he does,
- Still, when pressed, they can be downright Machiavellian.
- A plot like that would require Machiavellian cunning and insight.
"machiavelian" in a sentence, "machiavelli" in a sentence, "machiavelli and the four seasons" in a sentence, "machiavelli for moral people" in a sentence, "machiavelli the prince" in a sentence, "machiavellian intelligence" in a sentence, "machiavellian manager" in a sentence, "machiavellianism" in a sentence, "machiavellianism in the workplace" in a sentence,