machiavelli in a sentence
- Machiavelli didn't shy from the steamy stuff, either.
- Machiavelli also wrote a play called " Mandragola ."
- "Machiavelli wasn't even a philosopher,"
- Machiavelli is often seen as advising people to do nasty things,
- "Machiavelli didn't have pollsters, interestingly enough.
- He is Machiavelli with a clipboard, simultaneously respected and feared.
- Machiavelli : The point is that the chicken crossed the road.
- Manipulative, openly gay, makes Machiavelli look like Mother Teresa.
- It's the reign of the Mayberry Machiavellis ."
- In high school, he read Steinbeck, Shakespeare and Machiavelli.
- Machiavelli died in 1527 at 58 after receiving his last rites.
- Machiavelli compares two great military leaders : Hannibal and Scipio Africanus.
- This makes it an ideal text for Machiavelli to have used.
- He was on friendly terms with Machiavelli, writing to him.
- Later, an Assassin scout visits Niccol?Machiavelli, an Assassin.
- Machiavelli then deduces that someone has successfully replicated the Hidden Blades.
- You have to be able to quote Machiavelli, too.
- What do Newt Gingrich and Niccolo Machiavelli have in common?
- He voraciously read everything from Machiavelli to Voltaire to Nietzsche.
- Leonardo's influence on Machiavelli is widely apparent, Masters says.
"machias river" in a sentence, "machias seal island" in a sentence, "machiasport" in a sentence, "machiavel" in a sentence, "machiavelian" in a sentence, "machiavelli and the four seasons" in a sentence, "machiavelli for moral people" in a sentence, "machiavelli the prince" in a sentence, "machiavellian" in a sentence,