mache in a sentence
- A giant paper mache sculpture of Wilson was hung in effigy.
- If it's mache, you're outa here!
- Use about half this dressing to toss with frisee or mache.
- Mache, its French name, is used by upscale restaurants.
- Barndance Boys were infamous for their papier mache grossly exaggerated heads.
- People would make the papier mache by themselves since Tang dynasty.
- Mache is also known as lamb's lettuce and corn salad.
- See the papier-mache elephant balancing on a tightrope.
- }cup, loosely packed, mache or purslane, rinsed and dried
- 1 bunch mache, rinsed, dried, leaves plucked from stems.
- Its float featured a giant papier-mache figure wearing a turban.
- "They're a papier-mache body,"
- Torsos made of papier-mache could be purchased for $ 30.
- I don't want to insult the delicate mache.
- 6 cups loosely packed mache, preferably not hydroponic, rinsed and dried
- Place plastic bag of cookies on papier-mache bowl or plate.
- A tunnel was built for a train sequence out of paper mache.
- The papier mache swinging doll is a favourite with many.
- :: You don't need tape to create paper mache.
- Its original image of St . Andrew was made of papier mache.
How can I put and write and define mache in a sentence
and how is the word mache used in a sentence and examples? 用mache造句
, mache meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.