mach in a sentence
- The world speed record is a mere Mach 3.2.
- "Mach 2, " as Colbert described it.
- At sea level, Mach 1 is the speed of sound.
- None of that, says Mach, was through new drilling.
- The Central Labour Court set Mach 6 for the first hearing.
- Bluebird Mach 1.1 was to be rocket-powered.
- Further testing demonstrated Mach 1.61 and 9.9g.
- Ernst Mach's positivism and phenomenalism were a major influence.
- The Mach 1 remained through the life cycle 1974-1978.
- The first aircraft was limited to Mach 2.5 afterwards.
- Its theoretical maximum speed was Mach 3 in level flight at.
- Soon enough, Mach GoGoGo hit shelves in the early 1960s.
- It was the only Mach 2 flight the Skyrocket ever made.
- Fitted with an Mach 2.04 ) in April 1956.
- Einstein coined the term Mach's principle for this question.
- Mach suggested that thought experiments like the bucket argument are problematic.
- At burn-out the Mach number was 1.2.
- Minor changes have occurred in the Mach Five in this series.
- The Deflector was used as the roof of the Mach Five.
- MACH-1 returned to the Thunderbolts after gaining his freedom.
How can I put and write and define mach in a sentence
and how is the word mach used in a sentence and examples? 用mach造句
, mach meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.