macedonia in a sentence
- The contingent in Macedonia becomes the United Nations Preventive Deployment Force.
- These axes run roughly along the geopolitical lines that divide Macedonia.
- And in Macedonia, says Carpenter, ethnic tensions are multifaceted.
- Suspicion was also directed at extremist Albanians living in western Macedonia.
- Greek is spoken in the region of Macedonia in northern Greece.
- His unit went on to Macedonia and he stayed in Germany.
- Then they could move on to creating a force for Macedonia.
- Macedonia Missionary Baptist Church and Grove Missionary Baptist Church in Jackson.
- Macedonia, Albania, Slovakia and Bulgaria are the other applicants.
- Middleton played only two years of football at Macedonia high school.
- Without him, they played scoreless draws with Macedonia and Scotland.
- Macedonia's foreign minister was in his office looking worried.
- Since the civil verdict, a healing spirit has touched Macedonia.
- Many of its residents are fleeing, coming here to Macedonia.
- They have closed and mined the borders with Macedonia and Albania.
- There are now about 13, 500 NATO troops in Macedonia.
- Greece, Macedonia and Germany-- would balk at escalation.
- Kosovar refugees also are being moved from neighboring Macedonia to Albania.
- You know what they went through before they got to Macedonia.
- After refugees reach Macedonia, money can buy a better fate.
"macedon ranges" in a sentence, "macedon ranges shire" in a sentence, "macedone" in a sentence, "macedoneanu" in a sentence, "macedones" in a sentence, "macedonia airport" in a sentence, "macedonia and the eu" in a sentence, "macedonia at the 2000 summer paralympics" in a sentence, "macedonia at the 2004 summer olympics" in a sentence,