macca in a sentence
- Typical of Macca, he's responded magnificently ."
- In 2002, Macca shifted his focus to Ironman racing.
- Brendan later threatens Macca, who is not seen again.
- Jacqui finds Brendan with bloody hands, suggesting he beat Macca up.
- Cheryl then invites Macca to stay with her and Brendan.
- Macca tells Rae about Ste and Brendan's relationship.
- Ric discovers Macca's drug use and confronts him about it.
- At the funeral Macca served as one of the pallbearers.
- Cassie uses her own experiences with Macca to convince Lily to leave Kyle.
- When Andrew " Macca " McKenzie begins working for Doug Willis ( gay.
- It's difficult to see macca in a sentence .
- Brendan threatens Macca, telling him to leave for Northern Ireland once again.
- He performed several Hadji and Umra in Macca and visited Mohammed in Madinah.
- The abuse escalates and Cassie tries to leave Macca.
- Macca said she's still excited, even though Rizzotti is hard driving.
- Cassie realises she still has feelings for Macca and gets back together with him.
- Cassie was seen pushing those closest to her away, while Macca continued his abuse.
- She then meets Martha's adoptive brother, Macca and starts to date him.
- Macca tracks her down and hits her again, before handing himself into the police.
- Ste overhears a phone conversation between Brendan and Macca, whom he is shouting at.
- Macca then leaves and makes a promise to make their long-distance relationship work.
How can I put and write and define macca in a sentence
and how is the word macca used in a sentence and examples? 用macca造句
, macca meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.