macaronic in a sentence
- Finicky word purists might tell you that your new word is macaronic.
- The song appears on a ballad sheet in macaronic form.
- Macaronic language, Polish mingled with Latin, was frequently used in writing.
- And macaronic language is very common in scientific nomenclature.
- Macaronic language is mixing of languages in one text, often for humorous purpose.
- The term can also denote hybrid words, which are effectively " internally macaronic ".
- Donne wrote in an English / French / Italian / Latin / Spanish macaronic language.
- Latin was very popular and often mixed with the Polish language in macaronic writings and in speech.
- The song has English language verses and an Irish language chorus, a style known as macaronic.
- While there is not much call for macaronics nowadays, its cousin the homophone is alive and well.
- It's difficult to see macaronic in a sentence .
- Alternatively, homophonic translation may be used for humorous purpose, as bilingual punning ( macaronic language ).
- He was the author of the macaronic Oriel grace-cup song " Exultet mater Oriel ".
- Herbert H . Huxley dedicated to A . D . Godley his short macaronic Latin poem " Mars Bar ":
- Zuleika, introduces herself in her characteristic stretch of verbal country, ranging all the way from Cockney to macaronic Latin:
- The team are celebrated in a macaronic ballad called the Margam Bando Boys written in the earlier part of the nineteenth century.
- "Rom鈔ul " men consolidated the " Red " opposition, creating the macaronic " rendition of the Romanian language.
- This kind of poetical " tour de force " belongs to the'macaronic'literature of the time, inspired by Prudentius.
- Antonius de Arena mentions mixed branles ( " branlos decopatos " ) in his macaronic treatise " Ad suos compagnones ",
- The first part of the " Bamberg Codex " contains 100 double motets, which are three-voice pieces with two macaronic.
- In macaronic Latin enriched with Scottish Gaelic expressions William Drummond of Hawthornden wrote " Polemo-Middinia inter Vitarvam et Nebernam " in 1684.
"macaroni with chicken and ham" in a sentence, "macaroni with meat sauce" in a sentence, "macaroni with minced meat" in a sentence, "macaroni with sliced beef" in a sentence, "macaroni-eating" in a sentence, "macaronic diction" in a sentence, "macaronic language" in a sentence, "macaronic languages" in a sentence, "macaronic latin" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define macaronic in a sentence and how is the word macaronic used in a sentence and examples? macaronic造句, macaronic造句, 用macaronic造句, macaronic meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.