macaroni in a sentence
- Pour all this over the veggies and macaroni and mix lightly.
- He came up with the combination of braised lamb and macaroni.
- We like foods like macaroni and cheese and meatloaf and lasagna.
- 10 cups cooked small elbow macaroni ( from 5 cups uncooked)
- 3 / 4 cup small macaroni or other pasta shape, uncooked
- There, they encountered corn flakes and macaroni and muffin mix.
- Pour beef broth and macaroni into a nonreactive, medium saucepan.
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil; add macaroni.
- Macaroni and cheese, pizza, big fluff-covered desserts.
- 8-ounce package elbow macaroni, cooked according to package directions
- It's difficult to see macaroni in a sentence .
- To test for doneness, bite into a piece of macaroni.
- Two cups of macaroni will make 31 / 3 cups cooked.
- Cook the macaroni in boiling water, according to package instructions.
- "My mother's homemade baked macaroni and cheese.
- But first, you have to choose and cook your macaroni.
- Cook the macaroni in boiling, salted water until just tender.
- Combine macaroni, tomatoes with juice and cheese in prepared casserole.
- No tubs of soggy macaroni for their lucky cooks and waiters.
- Mix in cooked macaroni and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
- Try a terrine of macaroni, goat cheese and foie gras.
"macaronesian islands" in a sentence, "macaronesian laurisilva" in a sentence, "macaronesian region" in a sentence, "macaronesian shearwater" in a sentence, "macaronesian shearwaters" in a sentence, "macaroni and cheese" in a sentence, "macaroni and gravy" in a sentence, "macaroni art" in a sentence, "macaroni au gratin" in a sentence,