macao in a sentence
- Significantly, the first flight from Macao went straight to Beijing.
- But my father moved to Hong Kong and then to Macao.
- Macao's government scared the gangs back into the shadows.
- They always say that Macao is a center for money laundering.
- The Macao airport is expected to open some time late fall.
- Schumacher finished fourth last year on his first visit to Macao.
- Macao beat the winless Philippines 5-1 for third place.
- The two-day 45th Macao Grand Prix races begin Saturday.
- Otokichi married a Scotswoman in Macao who later died of illness.
- The Moorish Barracks is managed by the Macao Harbour Administration Building.
- There were also examples of their work in Macao and Maputo.
- The Macao police said Peng voluntarily agreed to enter China.
- Asians and Europeans are reconsidering Macao for another reason : local politics.
- We say Macao is Chinese territory under temporary Portuguese administration.
- Something of old Macao is being lost in the process.
- And Hong Kong's airport dwarfs Macao's.
- In two more years, Portuguese Macao will revert to Chinese rule.
- Repeatedly denied entry to China, Wang Ce sneaked in from Macao.
- In Macao, people are more concerned with the basics,
- Macao flew its secretary for social affairs and culture for the ceremony.
How can I put and write and define macao in a sentence
and how is the word macao used in a sentence and examples? 用macao造句
, macao meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.