macadam in a sentence
- Do the government folks believe an endless strip of macadam is the
- The Chicago Blackhawks hired Al MacAdam as an assistant coach Wednesday.
- The new road would be wide and use of macadam pavement.
- The first highways were constructed during the 19th century with macadam.
- Maruk centered the 3M line with Bob Murdoch and Al MacAdam.
- Later owners include the O'Keefes, Parcells and Macadams.
- Water tables were provided; mile markers were painted on the macadam.
- MacAdam / Cage Publishing . $ 24.391 pages.
- The club has changing facilities and three floodlit macadam courts.
- Macadam was a keen sportsman, shot and fly fisherman.
- Of these roads, only were improved with gravel and were macadam.
- It possesses four floodlit artificial grass courts, and two macadam courts.
- In 1836, the street became a Macadam toll road.
- The roadway was wide and had a wide macadam shoulder.
- A macadam road from Libertytown to Johnsville was also completed around 1923.
- In 2011, 2014 and 2016, KCL won the Macadam Cup.
- MD 182 was paved as a macadam road between 1921 and 1923.
- His early employment included work with a company that laid Macadam roads.
- Many of these roads were constructed with a macadam surface.
- MacAdam most recently coached St . Thomas University in Fredericton, New Brunswick.
How can I put and write and define macadam in a sentence
and how is the word macadam used in a sentence and examples? 用macadam造句
, macadam meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.