macaco in a sentence
- Juliana Ramirez said, " Macaco loves Manny like a son ."
- Estopa made a cameo appearance in the Spanish film " Macaco.
- Important rivers are the Piranhas, Macaco and Bom Jardim.
- With extensive training with the NX Secret, Rio has achieved Macaco Budo.
- Cerca do Macaco, the main settlement, fell; and Zumbi was wounded.
- Saris has developed Macaco Budo, her movements are elegant, graceful and precise.
- Afterwards, Macaco then returned to Meca, defeating Luiz Brito at Meca World Vale Tudo 10 by a split decision.
- The latter album included the group's best-known song, " Corren ", which features Dani Macaco.
- It has also obtained a " spatial reference " in the FICU festival for the realization of her animated short Macaco.
- The hydrographic basin is formed by the streams of Jo鉶 Leite, Sozinha, Pindobal, Macaco, Ar醔ia and da Gama.
- Its popular name in Brazil is " Gavi鉶-pega-macaco ", which means " monkey-catching hawk ".
- His name is Carlos Ferreira, but everyone calls him by his Spanish nickname, Macaco, a term of endearment that means little monkey.
- "Two years ago Manny was in a big hitting slump, " he said . " He called Macaco and flew him to Boston.
- Until 2008, the blue-eyed black lemur was considered a subspecies, " E . macaco flavifrons ", of the black lemur.
- During a match between Atl閠ico and Palmeiras on April 15, TV cameras captured a scene in which Danilo called Manoel " macaco " ( monkey in Portuguese language ).
- Juliana, Ramirez's 25-year-old wife, was there, too . " Macaco was crying, " she said . " We hug each other.
- Directed by Roberto de Zubir韆 and produced by Rafael Arcaurte the album includes featured performances by Le髇 Larregui, Spanish singer Macaco, Goyo ( ChocQuibTown ) and Catalina Garc韆 ( Monsieur Perine ).
- February 6, 1694, after 67 years of ceaseless conflict with the cafuzos, or Maroons, of Palmares, the Portuguese succeeded in destroying Cerca do Macaco, the kingdom's central settlement.
- February 6, 1694, after 67 years of ceaseless conflict with the cafuzos, or Maroons, of Palmares, the Portuguese succeeded in destroying Cerca do Macaco, the republic's central settlement.
- The track also cites otheer Brazilian songs . " Quem S鉶 os Animais " deals with the habit of using animal names to offend other people, such as " veado " or " macaco ".
How can I put and write and define macaco in a sentence
and how is the word macaco used in a sentence and examples? 用macaco造句
, macaco meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.