macabre in a sentence
- Mukhamedov played this macabre scene with a glint in his eye.
- It includes nudity, macabre medical data and occasional bawdy episodes.
- One can only speculate as to what macabre moments await Monday.
- It is so heinous a crime, so macabre an occasion,
- You see the valleys, like the macabre nights in Seattle.
- People are only interested in the macabre when celebrities are involved.
- A macabre scene greeted drivers using the bridge on Thursday night.
- There is a macabre cycle in Corsica's nationalist politics.
- Death pools may be macabre, but they do have rules.
- It's a macabre thought, but not altogether wrong.
- Benes has always been a collector of the strange and macabre.
- "Macabre " and " Homicidal ."
- Inevitably, the grotesque and macabre are also in the exhibition.
- Watching it is like observing a macabre dog and pony show.
- The macabre nature of his crime is conveyed in graphic detail.
- Of course, it sounds macabre to pay for body parts.
- But the victim's family denied receiving the macabre warning.
- The two men sit astride a rather macabre, growing empire.
- The macabre doings commence Oct . 8 at the Vineyard Theatre.
- Sylvia Plath wrote the poem " Danse macabre " in 1955.
How can I put and write and define macabre in a sentence
and how is the word macabre used in a sentence and examples? 用macabre造句
, macabre meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.