maat in a sentence
- The king offers an image of Maat to Amun-Re.
- Larrieux, 28, said of the Egyptian princess Maat.
- In 1979, she co-founded the Horus-Maat Lodge.
- Maat said 60 percent of subsidized Web advertising goes to optimized Web sites.
- He owns a silk-screening business, Maat Distributors, in Sacramento.
- The king is offering Maat to Ptah and Nefertem.
- Martin de Maat died on February 15, 2001 of complications from pneumonia.
- Maat was often represented by an ostrich feather, the hieroglyphic sign for her name.
- Sets were designed by Martin de Maat.
- Maat Mons has a large summit caldera, 28 & times; 31 km in size.
- In 2013, she made her Maat ", a film by director Manohar Sarvankar.
- For a while Suli and his wife owned a local bar in Rijeka named Maat Bar.
- Accounting Technicians are Middle Level Professional Accountants immediately after obtaining the Associate Membership ( MAAT ).
- In Egyptian mythology, Maat dealt with the weighing of souls that took place in the underworld.
- Many of the lines are similar, however, and paint a very unified picture of Maat.
- Because deities were the upholders of " maat ", morality was connected with them.
- If the heart weighed more than the feather of Maat, which symbolized the ideal standard of behavior.
- Jaap Maat ( 2004 ) reviewed Leibniz for " Philosophical Languages of the 17th Century ".
- She appears to be the acknowledged creator of " Maat Magick " ( don't laugh ).
- To the Egyptians, the most important human maintainer of " maat " is the pharaoh.
"maasvlakte 2" in a sentence, "maasvlakte heliport" in a sentence, "maasvlakte ii" in a sentence, "maasvlakte light" in a sentence, "maasz" in a sentence, "maat mons" in a sentence, "maat pitaah ke charnon mein swarg" in a sentence, "maat sine" in a sentence, "maat sine kumba ndoffene famak joof" in a sentence,