maastricht in a sentence
- Maastricht is, after all, a very strong rallying cry.
- All countries are subject to the Maastricht criteria, he said.
- The Maastricht Treaty sets standards for entry into the monetary union.
- The Maastricht treaty on European unification may help investors, too.
- To achieve the Maastricht criteria, the budget is going down.
- The Maastricht treaty allows those criteria to be interpreted with flexibility.
- The 1992 Maastricht treaty outlines the criteria for European monetary union.
- But the path from Maastricht to today was filled with obstacles.
- Those increases come at a crucial time for the Maastricht criteria.
- We will do everything to fulfill the Maastricht criteria in 1996,
- Particularly against Maastricht Treaty parameters for entering monetary union by 1999.
- Danish voters rejected the Maastricht treaty in a 1992 national referendum.
- Both Pasqua and de Villiers were firmly against the Maastricht Treaty.
- But Maastricht also is not the place to pick up bargains.
- The Maastricht Treaty created a single currency for most EU members.
- In 1992 France ratified the Maastricht Treaty establishing the European Union.
- In addition, Maastricht can claim uninterrupted habitation since Roman times.
- Maastricht painters were praised by Wolfram von Eschenbach in his Parzival.
- The Maastricht Treaty transformed the European Community into the European Union.
- These channels connect Nederweert to Maastricht and's-Hertogenbosch.
"maassluis" in a sentence, "maasti" in a sentence, "maasto" in a sentence, "maastoren" in a sentence, "maastrich" in a sentence, "maastricht aachen airport" in a sentence, "maastricht academy of dramatic arts" in a sentence, "maastricht academy of fine arts" in a sentence, "maastricht academy of music" in a sentence,