maartje in a sentence
- Describing Maartje's pain as " unacceptable,"
- Prins said he acted to relieve Maartje when medical treatment was futile.
- Maartje would have survived in excruciating pain at most several months, he said.
- Maartje Geurts has a relationship with Jaron d.
- As well as rape and strangulation, Maartje's body was set on fire.
- Both sisters played their club cricket for Quick Haag ( opening the batting with Maartje K鰏ter.
- Prins was charged with murder in the 1993 death of four-day-old Baby Maartje.
- Restaurant Inter Scaldes earned its second star in 1984 under the leadership of head chef Maartje Boudeling.
- Mijntje Donners, Chanta de Bruijn and Kim Lammers got two each, with one from Maartje Scheepstra.
- The Netherlands pulled to within one when Maartje Scheepstra scored on a penalty corner in the 38th minute.
- It's difficult to see maartje in a sentence .
- He moved to Hoorn in where, according to the local archives, Rotius married Maartje Ambrosiusdr in 1643.
- Te Beest was in a 24-run partnership with Maartje Koster for the fifth wicket, the score being 34.
- The following year Dekker became World Junior Champion in the fours with Rijnten, Karin Klinge and Maartje Breeman in Glasgow.
- Kees and Maartje Boudeling sold the restaurant in 2001 to Claudia and Jannis Brevet, formerly owners of Helianthushof in Uden.
- In the 52nd minute Maartje Scheepstra brought down Agustina Garcia in the scoring zone and Mercedes Margalot equaled the scores with the penalty stroke.
- Maartje Houtepen, 32, a teacher in Groningen, said that her friends often turn on her when she says something positive about Germans.
- Another Dutch player, Maartje Scheepsta, took the young female player of the year title while Australian striker Grant Schubert won the young male award.
- There she rents a room in the home of Klaas Pool, who lives with his unhappy wife Maartje and intelligent but troubled adolescent son Roelf.
- Ageeth Boomgaardt, Fatima Moreira de Melo and Maartje Scheepstra also scored for the Netherlands, while South Africa got both of its goals from Jenny Wilson.
- Their partnership remained a Dutch sixth-wicket record in ODIs until 2005, when Maartje K鰏ter and Marijn Nijman put on 66, also against Ireland.
How can I put and write and define maartje in a sentence
and how is the word maartje used in a sentence and examples? maartje造句
, maartje meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.