maartin allcock in a sentence
- Maartin Allcock has produced many Sain albums.
- Ric Sanders was invited to join, along with guitarist, composer, arranger and multi-instrumentalist Maartin Allcock.
- Columnists include Pierre Bensusan, Maartin Allcock, Doyle Dykes, Chris Gibbons, Simon Mayor, Gordon Giltrap, and Julie Ellison.
- "' Maartin Allcock "'( born 5 January 1957 as Martin Allcock ), is a multi-instrumentalist musician and record producer.
- Together with Maartin Allcock, Andy Dinan and Troy Donockley, Edmondson founded the band The Bad Shepherds in 2008, performing punk and new wave classics on traditional folk instruments.
- In 2002 Gilmore shared lead vocals with Kellie While, beside musicians Maartin Allcock; John Kirkpatrick, Robbie McIntosh, Michael McGoldrick and Simon Swarbrick in the Reel and Soul Association.
- The band, asked to perform a lucrative headlining gig at Finsbury Park in 1991, brought out quite a different side, joined by Maartin Allcock of Fairport Convention and Anthony Thistlethwaite of The Waterboys.
- He has produced a series of instructional books and DVDs for the mandolin, and is also a regular columnist for " Acoustic " magazine, along with Martin Taylor, Doyle Dykes, Gordon Giltrap, Maartin Allcock and Julie Ellison.
- Ric Sanders, who had played on some tracks on the previous album " Gladys'Leap ", was invited to join Fairport full-time, as was Maartin Allcock; the result, according to Dave Pegg, This new lineup would last for the next eleven years, the most stable of all of Fairport's configurations to that point.
- It's difficult to see maartin allcock in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define maartin allcock in a sentence and how is the word maartin allcock used in a sentence and examples? maartin allcock造句, maartin allcock造句, 用maartin allcock造句, maartin allcock meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.