ma in a sentence
- "You want to repeal Medicare, ma'am?
- A . Try Panel Air Corp . in Brockton, Ma.
- "No ma'am, " he replied.
- Chef On Ma is up to his elbows in matzoh balls.
- Ultimately, however, Mas is said to have grander ambitions.
- "I'm afraid not, ma'am.
- Chen's job has been taken up by Ma Yuping.
- Still, nobody panicked at MAS . Not even their investors.
- But none is pure Ma and Pa's home cooking.
- Pero el tema mas controversial esta relacionado con la lactancia materna.
- A little background : Koch mas more than money than Coke.
- Ma'ariv reported profit at 139.86 million shekels.
- Ma : Don't mind if I do, Pa.
- Ma : The Terkels don't have the blue lights.
- Ma : It's listed for $ 120, 000.
- But Ma talks about everything, and he will say anything.
- Ma huang naturally contains an amphetamine-like stimulant called ephedrine.
- In the true spirit of ma, he never looked back.
- No, ma'am, this is the news business.
- An adaptation of King's novel about an overweight ma[
How can I put and write and define ma in a sentence
and how is the word ma used in a sentence and examples? 用ma造句
, ma meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.