lung in a sentence
- The cause was heart and lung failure, hospital officials said.
- Ozone can also injure young people whose lungs are still developing.
- The Wedding Banquet, with Sihung Lung, Sept . 28.
- A woman smokes for 40 years and dies of lung cancer.
- The cause of death was lung cancer, his family said.
- The cause was lung cancer, said her daughter, Lee.
- Both lungs collapsed, one of them separating from the trachea.
- The cause was complications of lung cancer, his family said.
- The second-string quarterback has twice suffered a collapsed lung.
- Twice, Berringer has suffered a partially collapsed lung in relief.
- It's difficult to see lung in a sentence .
- The cause was lung cancer, said his wife, Jean.
- Attached were the pathology reports showing cancer in the left lung.
- He must be used sparingly because one lung never properly matured.
- The cause was lung cancer, said a son, Msgr.
- As far as lungs and heart, he has incredible possibilities.
- The cause was lung cancer, said his wife, Alexandra.
- Lung Ying-tai, the Taiwanese writer, has said.
- The cause was lung cancer, said his wife, Olive.
- But the fire from the explosion had gotten into his lungs.
- Flames seared his lungs, and he died later that day.
How can I put and write and define lung in a sentence
and how is the word lung used in a sentence and examples? lung造句
, lung meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.