lost in time in a sentence
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.
- "Louisiana is another world, a world lost in time, " she says.
- It seems to be " a village almost lost in time ".
- The introduction of the pressman's hat is a mystery lost in time.
- Jacksonville is one of Oregon's not-so-well-known gems, a town almost lost in time.
- Just where she found the antidote that day is also lost in time.
- This fame was lost in time as cotton mills were shut down gradually.
- But for many modern Mexicans the holiday's significance has been lost in time.
- The origin of the annual visitation is lost in time.
- Upon its release, " Lost in Time " received positive reviews from music critics.
- In 2004, all known surviving clips were released on the " Lost in Time"
- This new adventure series might have a chance to avoid becoming lost in time.
- The reasons behind the association of Athena and the owl are lost in time.
- Reynolds appeared to be a confused relic lost in time.
- It is the lead single from his fifth album " Lost In Time ".
- "You can get lost in time there, " he said.
- The bad part is that he tries to use it and gets lost in time.
- They never appeared . Lost in time and space.
- Other sights and sounds have been lost in time, but not in Gilcoyne's memory bank.
- All that was long, long ago, lost in time.
"lost in the west" in a sentence, "lost in the wild" in a sentence, "lost in the world" in a sentence, "lost in this moment" in a sentence, "lost in thought" in a sentence, "lost in transit" in a sentence, "lost in transition" in a sentence, "lost in translation" in a sentence, "lost in transmission" in a sentence,