liturgy in a sentence
- Newly converted pagans mixed pre-Christian celebrations with Christmas liturgy.
- Clinton won the election in part by espousing the Bennett liturgy.
- Her quotes of the changing words sung in liturgy are haunting:
- Out of the huddle wafted this liturgy from a tortured soul:
- This is an event for which there is no established liturgy,
- Ayres says that about 120 to 140 regularly attend the liturgy.
- There was no liturgy, no standard prayers repeated every week.
- Worshippers sat in straight-back chairs for this first liturgy.
- His voice at times sounded weak as he read the liturgy.
- They attend Mass in Latin, using a liturgy Rome abolished.
- It's difficult to see liturgy in a sentence .
- Medieval Scandinavian liturgies feature Augustine of Canterbury quite often, however.
- Though practice and liturgy were modified, it was decidedly restrained.
- The entire congregation participates in and offers the liturgy to God.
- As Christian liturgy developed, processions became part of the proceedings.
- Eastern-rite Catholics also accepts icons in their Divine Liturgy.
- The Rhossus community had already been using it in their liturgy.
- Jewish influence has been observed in Malabar Nasrani liturgy and traditions.
- However, there were still strong ties with the Eastern liturgy.
- The carvings on the architrave were deeply tied to the liturgy.
- This rejection of liturgy remains strong among many Baptists still today.
"liturgique" in a sentence, "liturgiques" in a sentence, "liturgist" in a sentence, "liturgists" in a sentence, "liturgize" in a sentence, "liturgy of addai and mari" in a sentence, "liturgy of john chrysostom" in a sentence, "liturgy of preparation" in a sentence, "liturgy of saint basil" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define liturgy in a sentence and how is the word liturgy used in a sentence and examples? liturgy造句, liturgy造句, 用liturgy造句, liturgy meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.