limb ischemia in a sentence
- Embolectomies are performed as limb-sparing techniques for arterial embolisms in acute limb ischemia.
- There is also an increased risk of skin infection and mechanical compression, leading to problems like limb ischemia.
- Note that while Diabetes can lead to CHF, limb ischemia and renal insufficiency, these conditions will not cause diabetes.
- In the case of gangrene due to critical limb ischemia, revascularization can be performed to treat the underlying peripheral artery disease.
- He is also lead investigator for a number of trials to use adult stem cells to treat limb ischemia ( inadequate blood flow to the leg ).
- Bone marrow is a rich source of adult stem cells, which have been used in treating several conditions including liver cirrhosis, chronic limb ischemia and endstage heart failure.
- S100A1 has also been identified as a novel regulator of endothelial cell post-ischemic angiogenesis, as patients with limb ischemia exhibited downregulation of S100A1 expression in hypoxic tissue.
- In 2011 pCMV-vegf165 was registered in Russia as the first-in-class gene therapy drug for treatment of peripheral artery disease, including the advanced stage of critical limb ischemia.
- However, any number of symptoms may present, depending on the distribution and severity of the disease, such as muscle atrophy, slow wound healing in the legs, and critical limb ischemia.
- In 2011 Neovasculgen was registered in Russia as the first-in-class gene-therapy drug for treatment of peripheral artery disease, including critical limb ischemia; it delivers the gene encoding for VEGF.
- It's difficult to see limb ischemia in a sentence .
- Clinical manifestations of acute limb ischemia ( which can be summarized as the "'" six P's " "') include pain, pallor, pulseless, paresthesia, paralysis, and poikilothermia.
- The facility, spread over 49 acres with a built-up area of over 45, 000 sq . ft, was commissioned in April 2011 and caters to therapies in diabetes, critical limb ischemia, neurology, orthopaedics and cardiology.
- ;CLBS12 : ( autologous CD34 + cells ) for critical limb ischemia ( CLI ) due to arteriosclerosis obliterans ( ASO ) . this phase 2 trial has not started . ( CD34 + cells include many types of hematopoietic stem cell .)
- Other risks / complications with aortic surgery depend on the segment of aorta involved, and include renal failure, spinal cord ischemia leading to paralysis, buttock claudication, ischemic collitis, embolization leading to acute limb ischemia, infection, and bleeding.
- RvD2 also reduced neutrophil accumulation, plasma levels of tumor necrosis factor-?, and plasma levels of granulocyte macrophage colony-stimulating factor while increasing perfusion recovery as well as the number of regenerating myocytes in injured muscle tissue in a mouse model of hind limb ischemia.
- The Company launched Neovasculgen? the first-in-class gene-therapy drug for treating Peripheral Arterial Disease, including Critical Limb Ischemia, and also introduced the innovative cell technology SPRS-therapy, which entails the use of autologous dermal fibroblasts to repair skin damage due to aging and other structural changes.
- Today, Ukraine is permitted to perform clinical trials of stem-cell treatments ( Order of the MH of Ukraine ! 630 " About carrying out clinical trials of stem cells ", 2008 ) for the treatment of these pathologies : pancreatic necrosis, cirrhosis, hepatitis, burn disease, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, critical lower limb ischemia.
- It includes : 1 ) Coronary heart disease ( CHD ) : Myocardial infarction ( MI ), angina pectoris, heart failure ( HF ), and coronary death . 2 ) Cerebrovascular disease, stroke and transient ischemic attack ( TIA ) . 3 ) Peripheral arterial disease, intermittent claudication and significant limb ischemia . 4 ) Aortic disease : Aortic atherosclerosis, thoracic aortic aneurysm, and abdominal aortic aneurysm.
"limb girdle muscular dystrophy" in a sentence, "limb girdle syndrome" in a sentence, "limb independence" in a sentence, "limb infarction" in a sentence, "limb injury" in a sentence, "limb joints" in a sentence, "limb lead" in a sentence, "limb leads" in a sentence, "limb lengthening" in a sentence,